Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Alfonso Pineda
      Participant

Para encontrarme con migo mismo, y tener el control de mis emociones y sensaciones

Nitin Verma
      Participant

i m just looking for the answer who i m? why hi m here ? where i should go ? n what is the purpose to be here… how can i overcome the turbulence in my mind …..that’s all i want to know and practice for this

Jindrich Mokros
      Participant

I want to know more about myself and learn how to be more in control of my life and aware of the choices I’m making. I want to know what we’re here to do and how to do it with fulfilment.

Michael
      Participant

I expect to attain knowlege and understand life

Alexander Luzin
      Participant

to discover if this lesson will push me for want more

Philip Iyov Ecks
      Participant

I have been deeply invested in the study of the Torah, Zohar, Kabbalah, for the past couple years. I have a copy, in paraphase of the Zohar and have enjoyed reading The RA’MhaL as well as the Ari. After a 50 years search for the supernal wisdom of the G-d, blessed is his name, he dropped me off at the doorstep of Judaism and I have never been more please. I wish to establish a solid study effort in my small effort to understand the horror of my ego and the possibility of correction.When a younger man I thought I knew what Utopian was but that was long ago. I am happy to be able to have a study in this acient and most correct wisdom, know to people. Shalom

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.