Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,315 through 1,320 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #337096
      Cayenne
      Participant

      I do not really expect something, but I do hope to further my understanding, and learn how one can control their own destiny.

    • #337063
      Adam
      Participant

      I have no expectations. I would like to heal Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

    • #337059
      Sheila
      Participant

      I hope to achieve the feeling of the Joy of creation no matter my earthly circumstances.

    • #337058
      pinchas lev
      Participant

      A true feeling of god in my present at all times.

    • #336980
      Ken
      Participant

      A conscious connection to the creator’

    • #336933
      [email protected]
      Participant

      I have a foundational knowledge of kabbalah through self study. I hope clarify and deepen my understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,315 through 1,320 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.