Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,303 through 1,308 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fredrick Hughes
      Participant

I expect to gain purpose and wisdom and, in that, inner peace. My desire is to function in this world the way God intended.

Nicky Boo
      Participant

I’m expecting to feel overwhelmed, if I’m honest. I want to get a basic grip on the structure of this course and it’s content.

Karen
      Participant

I desire to achieve a higher nature, as similar as possible for a created being such as myself, to the Upper Force, cultivate the quality of bestowal, to grow and develop my soul, awaken a more perfect perception of reality independent of my 5 senses. I realize that this is goes far beyond just the first lesson, but I am setting my intentions and expressing my desire for a lifelong commitment with like-minded participants.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

To change my perception of life, to invert my will to receive into a will to bestow, to reveal the Creator.

Dee
      Participant

Change my perception and intentions and make my corrections and connect with love to become in balance with the Universe and nature.

spirit
      Participant

Know what life is all about and how to get better at it

Viewing 6 posts - 1,303 through 1,308 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.