Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,309 through 1,314 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #337354

      I desire to achieve more insight about what Kabbalah is and how I can use it to improve my life

    • #337353
      neutress
      Participant

      What’s the purpose of life.

    • #337220
      Emi Combs
      Participant

      Learning a law of Universe

    • #337210

      I expect the truth

    • #337143
      dinaa orkoubi
      Participant

      Hey I love it

    • #337105
      Jessica
      Participant

      I expect to gain more insight.
      I desire guidance

Viewing 6 posts - 1,309 through 1,314 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.