Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,549 through 1,554 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Laila
      Participant

I am seeking deeper understanding of the divine force I can perceive and feel operating in my life. Hoping to achieve greater wisdom to understand the language of God.

Keith
      Participant

I don’t really have any expectations. I’ve watched quite a few of the KabU vids on YouTube now–some multiple times. I’m very attracted to some of what I’ve heard, doubtful about other parts, and uncomfortable or mildly antagonistic towards a couple things too. But I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t feel a net positivity.

I’ve been a seeker for a long time now, and I told a friend after first discovering the KabU vids: “I felt something I haven’t felt in a long time. But I don’t want to get my hopes up.”

So I’m just entering this with an open mind and heart. But not so open my brains and heart fall out either! =)

mark
      Participant

I want to know I am doing all I can to connect with the creator.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

When I first started this course I was not expecting much, yet I received more than what I expected.

kay
      Participant

I too want to connect with the creator. In the past I felt I connected very briefly, albeit  only once.

I feel I have come home with Kabbalah, and it feels so right.

thank you

keith
      Participant

What do I expect from the lesson?  I expect to be taught the fundamental principles of Kabbalah, which are completely new to me so I can try to apply, or at least understand them.  What do I hope to achieve from the process? I want to achieve a knowledge and understanding of why I feel so disconnected f rom so many things and people, but to apply this new found education to enable me to reconnect in a way that allows everybody to be fulfilled, and therefore improve the reality of people and animals close to me would be welcomed.  So I think the goal is personal growth without any shortcuts or quick fixes.   Am I hoping for too much?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,549 through 1,554 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.