Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,579 through 1,584 (of 1,683 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Camila
      Participant

I expect from the lesson to understand the purpose of our life. What do I want to achieve from it is really understand how to change my desire to receive to the desire to bestow and became a real human being, similar to the Creator.

Hunnit Acre Woods
      Participant

I expect that I will hear more about the will to receive being the reason for suffering and that I must cultivate the desire to receive in order to give in order to receive the true joy and light…
      I also expect that I will hear why the Kabbalah was hidden over the centuries and unlocked only in or generation…
      I think my desire for the week one lessons have been satisfied by life experience but I am eager to receive the perspective presented so that I may shed light on the experience for others!

geeta
      Participant

To understand life better understand myself better so I can handle situations better

Kingsley
      Participant

I want to know the meaning of life, my higher self and the connection between me and everything else

Kitty Cat
      Participant

I want to be able to make more guided decisions and feel like what I’m doing is right.

I would also like to feel harmonious with Nature. I wish for the ability to discern from what is right and wrong and what I should be doing.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

A greater understanding of myself and the worl that surrounds me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,579 through 1,584 (of 1,683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.