Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,591 through 1,596 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #320552
      Alexibai Pippi
      Participant

      I hope to achieve different ways to understanding the bible/Torah and perceive how this understanding can affect my life and living choices.

    • #320547
      Posie Millett
      Participant

      I want to understand what I am feeling

    • #320494
      Claribel Rivera
      Participant

      Clarity on certain questions I have

    • #320492
      Heather
      Participant

      Understanding.

    • #320474
      Jonathan
      Participant

      My expectation is to have a true understanding of what I am to do, and how to go about doing it, to achieve a real connection with G-d.

    • #320454

      The answers for these existential reckonings: who am I, where am I & what is my purpose in life? are my main objectives, for studying at KabU!

      Many thanks for sharing this marvelous & illuminating wisdom! Shalom.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,591 through 1,596 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.