Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,585 through 1,590 (of 1,675 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abel
      Participant

I expect tobe able to open my mind in order to accept the Kabbalah teachings  so I can steer my life more properly

Mehru
      Participant

To get an insight into Reality.

Michaela Lv
      Participant

I want to get out of this mess in my life,and understand the meaning of pain in life.

Vertika Shah
      Participant

Want to know meaning of my life. 

Elloise Van Rooyen
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I have been following a lot of info and Kabalah kept coming up,  I saw th3se lessons and thought to myself,’what better way to equip myself, than these lessons? Since knowledge is power, how can I go wrong.’ So here I find myself wanting to know what the purpose of life is, I don’t accept that it is just to procreate and work until you retire then die. Being happily married and having an amazing family to go through life with, is amazing yes, but not enough, I have questions that no one has been able to answer,  so I have been searching and getting confused, but the reason I mention it in the first place, is because it keeps popping up.  There must be a reason for this.  So here I am.  ; D

Parikshit Biswas
      Participant

To Grow and achieve attainment

Viewing 6 posts - 1,585 through 1,590 (of 1,675 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.