Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,639 through 1,644 (of 1,665 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Justin Carr
      Participant

I desire to learn more knowledge to help myself and our people more.

Martin Abad
      Participant

A foundation for a deeper undersanding of the meaning of life, to not be carried by forces that we are not aware of and make us slaves, and events that we can not control or understand

Kayce
      Participant

I want to approach  purpose of life maturely and to not to be control by blind faith or thus to understand and then to change so called predetermined fate if there is any.

Jurgis
      Participant

I dont see title of this lesson so cant give any specific answer. But in general to make another step closer in revealing force behind everything.

George
      Participant

I would like to connect with the creator by using the wisdom of Kabbalah (by being less self-oriented). In addition, this is a good opportunity to connect with people who have the same desire that I have.

Mira
      Participant

I expect to get closer in order to feel does kabalah resonate with my inner feelings , intuition and inner search for the truth,reality,limits and beyond .

Viewing 6 posts - 1,639 through 1,644 (of 1,665 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.