Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,669 through 1,674 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #317543
      Khepera
      Participant

      I desire to grow and become one with the 10

    • #317538
      Talia
      Participant

      A deeper understanding of life, our reality today and to learn from the ancient wisdom of Kabbalah. I desire guidance and connection to others that share this goal.

    • #317534
      AmandaNZ
      Participant

      My desire is to gain a connection with others on this path and deeper understanding of reality and why I am here.

    • #317513
      Emiliano
      Participant

      be inspired!

    • #317503
      Liz
      Participant

      I’d like to better understand reality to empower myself

    • #317501
      Martin
      Participant

      I’m trying to enter this with an open mind and with as little and few expectations as possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,669 through 1,674 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.