Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,675 through 1,680 (of 1,683 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

My intention is to know how to change my reality and destiny and lead a better fruitful and mindful life.

waqas arshad
      Participant

علم جو لا محدود ہے اور آپ کی شفقت سے کامیابی ہر میدان میں۔ خود کو ڈھونڈنا چاہتا ہوں اور یہ جو قسمت نے مجھے میری دنیا سے ملا دیا ہے میں اب اس کو اپنی روح تک جانا چاہتا ہوں

waqas arshad
      Participant

میں خود خودی میں ڈھونڈنا چاہتا ہوں ۔ میں بہت اکیلا محسوس کرتا ہوں مجھے لگتا ہے اب میں خود کو ڈھونڈ لو گا اور ضرور یہ لا محدود علم سے کامیابی حاصل کرو گا

Tommy
      Participant

To get more and deeper information abt my concesneiss and gether enough knwoledge to help others to live the life what they want to  and help  our planet and send more positive energy out to the infinite universe.

Fernanda Ianella
      Participant

Learn how to deal with EGO and better connection with the Creator, I’m still in the process of DARKNESS before DAWN, feeling sad all the time with lonely sensation.

Antonina
        Participant

I am there with you! I sense you bright and very beautiful. That is … despite this darkness that seems to … just get darker. I know this “darkness” is illusion but my senses need corrections/ adjustments. You are NOT alone. I am here, with you. PS: I am you – you are me.

Eduardo
      Participant

To better understand and connect to the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,675 through 1,680 (of 1,683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.