Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,855 through 1,860 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #307552
      Riona
      Participant

      I am open and willing to receive new information and knowledge. I desire to learn and understand.

    • #307549
      William Taylor
      Participant

      Where I come from and how I can live the purpose in which I was created and connect purely with my creator.

    • #307507
      Filipe F
      Participant

      I seek the truth to change my life

    • #307487
      Dustin Caldwell
      Participant

      To feel less empty inside.

    • #307482
      Yehoshua
      Participant

      I desire to achieve a basic understand of the study of Kabbalah & my purpose.

    • #307479
      acaenbethel
      Participant

      I desire to become the best person that I can be and to help those around me achieve their potential.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,855 through 1,860 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.