Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 1,683 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle
      Participant

I’m hoping to tap into the magic of Kabbalah. I have been seeking this deeper understanding of life and the universe.Im hoping this holds the answers I’m searching for.

Sherry
      Participant

I’m searching for Truth! I hope that Kabbalah will be that Truth!!

Andrew
      Participant

I am seeking a technology that carries new possibilities for my life. I want to more clearly see the reality beyond the matrix of filters that have carried me to where I am today.

Lana
      Participant

I hope that the course will help me understand better myself, other people, the world.  I reached the point of my life where nothing makes sense.  I feel unsatisfied, angry, misunderstood and many other negative emotions.  I don’t want to live like this.  I want to be happy and in harmony with myself and the world.

martin
      Participant

From the introduction the possibility of changing the course of my life through the wisdom of Kabbalah struck home. The question is in what direction is this headed? My immediate response is the desire to be a conduit through which I might be able to make others experience much more pleasure and fulfillment after having experienced it myself.

Shan
      Participant

I am here to get better understanding

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 1,683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.