Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

• This topic has 1,725 replies, 1,556 voices, and was last updated 55 seconds ago by Ron.
Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 1,683 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Damjan Stanek
      Participant

My desire is to understand and to “feel” the spiritual world. In order to make better decisions in my life.

Erica
      Participant

I want to understand what Kabbalah is in a deep manner and how to make my life and the lives of the whole planet better by the practices I will learn. Hopefully this is to move beyond constant seeking and yearning for connection with all that is and just BE, and be ONE.Gosh, this sounds like the old 60’s hippy trippy quest, but now it is on a whole deeper level of understanding and interacting with a directed path.

Carrie B.
      Participant

I desire to receive any truths that will help me ascend on my path.

sj
      Participant

I want to understand the Creator at a deeper level. I know I’ll get egoistic benefits from this but I just hope I can also overcome ego.

Janina
      Participant

I wish to understand why reality is as it is and how can we create some permanent conditions in it

Nadia
      Participant

I am looking to expand the possibilities in my life for the betterment of myself and consequently the betterment of others

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 1,683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.