Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seamus Dolan
      Participant

What does it mean to connect with others?

We become responsible for the others needs, even above our own needs.

In what desire are we connected?

We are connected in the desire to connect with the others and hence draw the Light that reforms, eventually to achieve Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

francesca
      Participant

We connect with others in the group by the common desire to draw to us the light that reforms and hence, achieve equivalence of form with the creator.

Mira
      Participant

The desire to attract spiritual forces and attain the bestowal quality.

Loyda
      Participant

Connect with others? Here or there?”  Geez, I don’t know. I am human-connection deficient. I imagine that it means things I have so far been unable to do: deal successfully with difficult people, love them even if they seemingly hate me, forgive them 70 times 7, give the other cheek, etc. But I left Christianity because I couldn’t do that 🤗 I figure we are connected in the desire to belong.

Inbar
      Participant

The desire to come close in form to the creator, to reconnect and integrate

Jazmir
      Participant

If we want to reach reality we have to be connected. Then the truth will open ours eyes….

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.