Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gamelah
      Participant

There is none else besides him.

Paul
      Participant

To shift from an egoistic perception of reality to one based on bestowal means that I shift from my view of myself at the center of all that happens around me, and the way it impacts my pleasure/happiness, to one where I sense the Creator at the center, directing everything, good and bad from my point of view but actually always good from His. My task is then to look for the good purpose in the events, how they are designed to help me discover some things about my over-bearing ego, my misinterpretation of the good in events and people I don’t enjoy. The Group is a place to join my intentions to transform to a correct view of reality, that is the Creator’s intention to bestow only goodness, with my fellows/neighbors/friends. This uniting of intentions will attract the reforming light to reveal the truth of my character, the areas where my ego is dominating and need correction. It is the place to learn to put my ego to one side and focus on the needs of my group members … knowing this pleases the Creator, helps my intention conform to be more in line with His, and draws me closer to Him.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

We are connected in the desire, ” there is none else besides him”, which in turn helps us to see that there is only self and the Creator, we learn to see others as the Creator and we learn that ALL is done by the Creator, good and Bad

Rosie
      Participant

No longer living solely for my own self-interests. Looking outside what I think is my reality and finding one that’s more real and made more real by the connecting with other human beings. This reality is one of mutual bestowal, rising above the desire to only receive.

Karen Assayag
      Participant

This question was already asked in previous modules.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

The shift from a selfish perspective to one of surrender means that we have understood that we are all part of the authentic reality in which we are all connected.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.