Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tydus
      Participant

It mean that one transforms from corporeal being rising above this world and starting to live in the spiritual worlds.

Molly
      Participant

To shift perception from egotism to bestowal is to change from a subjective, personal, self focused view of the world to an elevated, objective, all encompassing view that every creature is as equally worthy and valued as I am.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

Q: What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

A: Love of friends.

sj
      Participant

It means to “love thy neighbor as thyself.” There is an understanding about the nature of reality which is that we are all one. Then my instinct to take care of myself extends to others.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

It requires from me a higher level of consciousness and moral development. That I overcome my selfish desires and strengthen a sense of unity and connection with others and the world at large. The change in perception leads to greater fulfillment, satisfaction and a positive impact on society and the environment.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected..

To connect with others means to be in the womb of the creator, with the desire to rid my self of my ego and to acquire the quality of bestowal also with the desire to  connect and reveal the creator .

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.