Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christian
      Participant

Seeing everything as good.

Michael Dunlap
      Participant

Viewing reality from the perspective of the Creator, for me, is understanding there is a larger purpose to the whole of Creation than my egoistic desires. This includes how I view other people, or circumstances that May not immediately be what my ego wishes them to be. Similar to the parent analogy, a child may not like or be prepared to appreciate the lessons they are being taught, but the parent has the best intentions and the ability to see the bigger picture and long term benefit the child will ultimately receive. The child must first go through the process, and through the experience see the purpose through hind sight.

JamesM
      Participant

The parent/child analogy works well here. The Creator is a good parent and we are His children. Being the best possible parent, He only wants the very best for us. We, being children, don’t always understand His intention for us. As a result, we suffer. But that suffering is entirely due to our own misconceptions, not His parenting. As we grow and learn, we come to understand and appreciate all that He does for us and, as a result, we are truly happy. Naturally, as a loving father, the Creator is also happy when His children are happy. And He is especially joyful when His children understand WHY they are happy and express gratitude for all the Creator does for them.

Zied
      Participant

To stop being guided by just our egoistic desires. To view the whole picture and accept the change even in order to bestow to others

peter
      Participant

To see reality from the point of one system working in harmony for the equal benefit of each part

Christina
      Participant

It means you’ve shifted from a mindset of reception to bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.