Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Diane
      Participant

I think that all of our misconceptions start from the way we view our Creator. Just as Rav Laitman said in his video, we view our parents in the same way. When something restricts me, my ego and my corporeal nature want me to rebel but I have a choice of how to view this restriction. If  I have completely understood and believe/trust that The Creator is only good and that He only bestows good, then I know it’s my reality that is making me see the opposite. My first thought is to reflect inward. I must enquire of myself why am I feeling, thinking, or seeing my current situation as hurtful or difficult. If I quickly realize my need to trasform my thinking it’s a blessing from above, but if I can’t see anything then my next prayer is to ask for the Creator’s help. Lastly, I have to have “faith above reason” to know that it is my misconception of reality to blame and not the fault of the Creator. I must tell myself it is for my benefit and I must stay focused on the fact that all will work out in the end. This is what it means to me… now I pray for the Creator to give me strength to follow this in my life!

Hannah
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator means to see what it is to bestow, without any desire to receive for any separate self.

Jonah
      Participant

To see reality from the perspective of the Creator is to bypass or suspend my limited selfish scope. I see a fuller picture. My relationship to the Creator and all of Creation is re-balanced. I gain a entirely greater and more truthful basis for living life.

Sheila
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the creator is to see the flow of nature in all its aspects, still, vegetative, animate, and to view with love the progress of humans in all of their aspects as they go through the steps to return to Love.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

It means to view reality without a desire to receive for oneself.  In other words, to view reality from the perspective of bestowal.  It also means to view reality as having been completed in the thought of creation.

Manuela
      Participant

To see reality as a flow of infinite Love that means everything happens is for me never against me. And it’s for good, supporting me in reaching the Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.