Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

You must have the intention to bestow.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator means to attain a clear and definite perception of the Creators goodness in His totality.

This means that every and all events in reality are always good and exist only with the intention to bestow unlimited goodness to His creations, despite our current inability to perceive reality this way.

Om Agni
      Participant

Means to see the world without judgement just feeling the love towards everything, criature and action and in an actitud to bestow

N/a
      Participant

It means to see creation through the eyes of God.  It is to understand that God is love and we are the love of God, and it is the love that binds us to the source of all things that is the only truth in reality.  All other things in life were given to us to help us realize the truth of who we are in God.  Our acceptance of the truth results in the realization that we are the presence of light in the world and that all we ever see being reflected back at us is our own light!  This realization brings us peace.

Paul
      Participant

I don’t know. What’s reality?

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

It just struck me.  From one of the first stories of Father Abraham in Torah.  Father Abraham had two wives that did not get along (ego), although they parted, the family dismantled …  The Upper Force blessed both of their son’s abundantly.  Perhaps the underlying message is, “I have enough for Everyone, even your ego does not separate you from the goodness I bestow “.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.