Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      henry
      Participant

El creador es constante y  es la cualidad de otorgamiento; nosotros las criaturas la cualidad de recepción.
      Ver la realidad desde la perspectiva del creador quiere decir verla desde su cualidad  de otorgamiento, es decir desde la bondad del mundo espiritual, aunque se exprese en hechos aparentemente malos para nosotros. Para que esta perspectiva sea posible en nosotros,  debemos tener algún grado de semejanza de forma  con El, hasta llegar a lishma, estado en cuál podremos compartir por entero su perspectiva espiritual de amor pleno hacia todo.

David
      Participant

Until we reach some equivalence of form with the creator  It is impossible to view life from bestowal… Therefore in a roundabout way we can plainly “see”  All that the Creator isn’t . This way we will clearly know when some form of bestowal is presented before us in the way of ” something and it’s opposite “

Tatjana Ristanić
      Participant

we should see the reality as good, since the Creator is good that does good…

Ralitza
      Participant

Creator’s perspective is higher then mine, so in order to imagine how he sees reality, I have to search for examples of his actions on a lower level than mine.

For me it is easiest to scrutinise how I look at children ( I am a teacher). They are little humans. If I can find the right balance between encouriging and supressing their aggressive actions, they are developing. But the line is very, very thin and fragile. A teacher muss be very careful not to supress too much and not to encourage in vain. So I always try to work with the group. Get them to help each other, support their friends.

And the Creator has 8 billion students and who knows if we are the only world.

Maria
      Participant

In the observation of the question the answer that run through my mind was the ocean and the animals in the ocean; the animals in the ocean can not live without the ocean or outside of the ocean and the ocean can not live without the fishes in the ocean.

Maika
      Participant

the creator only wants to bring good, he must be tired of us

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.