Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

Everything has a piece of the Creator within them. The creator is good so everything is good

Shmuley
      Participant

To understand that everything that happens in the world is good because the Creator is Good. It is to ask the Creator to helpp me understand His goodness in all that happens in my life and in the world

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

It means that everything comes from the Creator and He only does good.

Mihaela
      Participant

To see reality from the perspective of the Creator means, first of all, to feel integrated in (to be equivalent in form with) the micro and macro-cosmos, with all reality, by His quality of bestowing and loving all that exist.
      Like a cell of a huge body, which feels best to do what is good for the body and other cells, because it loves the body of which it is part as much as it loves itself and even more. Realizing that the cell is the body and the body is the cells. We humans are the stem cells of the system and nature wants, more than anything, for us to engage intellectually in its evolution.

David Edwards
      Participant

To view reality as eternal and complete. To be above life and death, above the ego. Operating as a pure spiritual force. No lack. Pure bestowal. Boundless love.

Andrew
      Participant

What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

To open myself up, to expand my consciousness, to SEE the vastness of the System that is already functioning and I’m a part of it already, as is everyone and everything.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.