Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lara Silva
      Participant

What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

In my perspective, this means that we view the world, things around us, people, situations, and the up’s and downs, as an expression of an evolution plan, to take us up spiritually.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

“There is none else beside Him”

There is only one actor, one power shaping the reality.

David J
      Participant

There is no one else besides Him and He only gives good

James Wright
      Participant

Pure bestowal to all creations.

Dee
      Participant

There is none else besides him. To reach equivalence of form with nature. Pure bestowal.

Ricki
      Participant

What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator? This feels like a trick question but here are some points:

• To have an awareness of all that is connected with it
      • To act harmoniously with the system

I wonder if nature can “view” or have a perception like me? Nature encompasses everything therefore I must be a part of nature. I can view, feel and make meaning about things and I can learn about the still, Vege and animate but I know hardly anything about the greater truth of existence. I receive everything from this upper force, yet it can only be observed indirectly via its consequences.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.