Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margaret
      Participant

To be able to view reality as it has been created by the Creator with love and bestowal, and without the filters, as seen through the lens of man.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

Bestowal and love!

Attila
      Participant

Viewing reality from the perspective of the creator is like seeing a great parent providing guidance and necessities to a child. Giving unconditional love, ongoing support and a path toward optimal evolution to maturity.

The child should have trust, acceptance, curiosity, excitement toward growth and overcoming challenges experienced during his or her life journey.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

It seems unimaginable to me, being in a animative state with my limitations.
      Some feeling I wish to develop to understand something. About the . In the heart.

Niklas
      Participant

If the Creator is in fact only benevolent, as Kabbalists tell us, then I would imagine that “He created the world, looked at it, and said that it is good”. Therefore, if we saw reality from His perspective, I imagine that we would only see good.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

God is only good, light. He wants to bestow this light (Himself) to us to receive. The creator see his creature as good. God does not change and it is us that with the correct intention will receive and become equal with the light.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.