Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Williams
      Participant

There is no one else beside him

Williams
      Participant

The answer is why am I here

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I also agree with Brad and Douglas. I’m working forward to changing my inner self to reach Lishma.

Brad: To gain the perspective of the Creator one must gain Equivalence of Form with the Creator. Only then will one be able to view reality in such a way.

Douglas: We currently perceive through the quality of reception. We can view reality from the perspective of the creator once we can perceive through his qualities, the quality of Bestowal.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

That everything is perfect as it is and we have this giving and loving attitude to one another

Douglas
      Participant

We currently perceive through the quality of reception. We can view reality from the perspective of the creator once we can perceive through his qualities, the quality of Bestowal.

Miryam
      Participant

I am in agreement with Henry, Douglas, Paul, Camila, and Mira. The answer to this question is why I am here!

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.