Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

• This topic has 252 replies, 241 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Milos.
Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

To gain the perspective of the Creator one must gain Equivalence of Form with the Creator. Only then will one be able to view reality in such a way.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

From what I have learned to this point, we have perceptions based on our own experiences and desires that can wildly differ. The creator’s perspective is that which is helping humanity towards equivalence of form and change from characteristics of egoism to altruism. As others have said; however, this is a state that is difficult to elucidate on without having attained it.

Camila
      Participant

I also agree with Henry, Douglas and Paul… “View reality from the perspective of the Creator” means reach the equivalence of form with Him and complete our spiritual correction as one collective soul.

Paul
      Participant

I agree  with Henry and Douglas,  we do not have that attainment . Anyway, we are led to believe that it is the opposite view of reality from man in this world.

Larry
      Participant

The world has been created in abundance and there is no one else besides Him, either to fear or to worship.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

unconditional love and selflessness

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.