Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jurandy Silva
      Participant

real freedom relies on choosing your einvironment and the ones who surround you. it seems that after that, all the rest is a consequence of this “choice”

Paul
      Participant

Freedom is my choice to choose to value the internal above the external as my focus and motivation, moment by moment. Surrounding myself with fellow-seekers of spirituality, in a common desire for connection with the Creator and bringing Him satisfaction will strengthen our practice of Lishma in our intentions. This will in turn attract the Reforming Light and draw us closer to Him.

Allen
      Participant

Choosing internality over externality as well the environment and friends that know the value of the inner experience to receive light from above.

Rosie
      Participant

Freedom on a human level, from my experience, was getting out from under the control of forces that were hurting me. Being able to make my own decisions for my own life. And then finding out that I was being lovingly guided toward a better path, the ultimate path.

It was freeing to understand where pain and suffering came from, or better, ‘the why.’

maria santos
      Participant

Freedom is choosing the path of pain or the path of light, from there the Creator (Light) breaks through and we are activated. From there we begin the ascent up the ladder, we are not able to do any of this unless the Creator opens the path and carries us through it.

Sandor
      Participant

Freedom is to choose my attitude toward my desires and happenings outside of me. Nothing will change based on my choice ever, but my inner quality.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.