Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Daniel Leon
      Participant

Freedom relies on our capacity to adjust our perception of the reality.

Ramar
      Participant

For me, Freedom is an illusion. I do have the feeling that Kabbalah can help to achieve this.

francesca
      Participant

From experience it feels like I have freedom to choose the path of light or path of suffering. I have chosen the path of suffering over and over again, even though in my heart I knew it wasn’t what I truly desired. The more I study Kabbalah the more I think that my view of freedom may be skewed. If we are all a thought of the creator then perhaps all impulses towards the path of light or suffering come from the creator.

Kathy
      Participant

Freedom is choosing to embody the qualities of the Creator.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

The answer is complex. Physically and emotionally, we have limits like the rest of the creatures. But human beings have the ability to understand this and make sense of it. So, despite the difficulties, we can continue to have spiritual freedom.

Yai
      Participant

no tengo una respuesta para esta pregunta, pero espero poder encontrarla esta segunda semana de curso…

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.