Putting your feelings aside, what did you take from this section of the course?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival FEELINGS ASIDE Putting your feelings aside, what did you take from this section of the course?

Viewing 4 posts - 37 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juju721
      Participant

That by labelling we have divided ourselves and caused disconnect in harmony

JDF
      Participant

It’s empowering and awesome.  Now, if I can only absorb everything all at once and be instantly acclimated…….I could be the hub today.  But, like everything in life, it takes time to be an expert.

“slow n steady wins the race”

Mackie
      Participant

I feel that, Jews hold the key to understanding the bible/ ancient texts and their true messages and  meanings, that have nothing to do with religion, as religion is man made.  This would allow humanity to govern themselves, through knowing, feeling and experiencing universal laws/energies. This is a threat to those forces, that are wanting to control by keeping humans from spiritually evolving.

Nancy Dendaas
      Participant

I’m not sure. I like Jewish people. But what this seems to be saying is they are part of a larger human question that includes non-Jews.

Viewing 4 posts - 37 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.