Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      JamesM
      Participant

Hello from Poland.

Great lessons, thank you so much. I’m really intrigued by the idea that the people, places and things mentioned in various spiritual texts (The Bible, Zohar, etc) are actually referring to internal spiritual states. Absolutely fascinating!

Karina Menchaca
      Participant

It’s interesting knowing how there’s a coded language that once you get to know it will help ypu achieve deeeper knowledge

Flavia
      Participant

I liked knowing about the origins of Kabbalah. I found fascinating that it was in Mesopotamia 5.000 years ago that they attained the knowledge of the “Master Plan”. The explanation about how people back then could understand and connect to Nature better makes sense to me. The ideia that since then the egoism has been growing also makes sense to me, although I would “naturally” assume that in Mesopotamia people had problems with egoism as well.. I feel like researching more about their culture to understand this better.

Free will, the fact that creation already has an established plan but we have the freedom to choose whether we will receive for our benefit or receive to give, and therein lies the genuine individual change that unites us with the whole.

Ron
      Participant

That today’s society is frantically moving from one desire to the next and yet is feeling more and more unfulfilled.

Sue-C
      Participant

I appreciated the practical questions outlined that we can expect to find answers for thru Kabbalistic methods.

We need to be taught what we are made of.

What is preventing entry into this world?

How can we gain a sense of the Spiritual again?

These are the questions that I look forward to answering for myself. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.