Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Helen
      Participant

I find it difficult to follow or/and believe in any religion, because every religion thinks they have a absolute truth, how do I know then who really has the absolute truth? it’s good to hear the instructor mention something like that. None of us knows the absolute truth via religion, I hope I will find something that’s closer to the truth via Kabbalah.

Sheila
      Participant

The idea of the messiah as living in the point in my heart was a new concept to me. This tells me I am already one with the creator, with all of nature, and my redemption is within myself. I am my own messiah as I open to the path. When I reflect on this idea I find that I already knew it.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

I never thought of the Creator as the roots.  Makes perfect sense.  I guess because I was raised religiously I only ever thought of G_d being above and humans below, but not as an extension of. I feel like my head has just been turned upside down.

Blown away. 🙂

Sandor
      Participant

“When we reach the level of absolute sinner, we can cry out to the Creator and eventually rise to the level of the absolutely righteous.” I experienced this just one day before the lesson. That was a very intense, moment.

How to read the text teaches me to slow down and concentrate on my feelings rather than understanding and memorizing the text for later processing in my mind. I learned the concept of achoraim, panim, kelim. I disagreed with the text. First, as a whole, there is no creator, I thought. I still want everything for myself and feel if I nullify myself, others will use this. I have many agreements with the text. But kli was created only occasionally.

History shows me everything is happening now—the same story in me with the whole human history/history of Kabbalah

Gedal
      Participant

All of it.

The alignment with what I felt were truths in my heart. The internal necessity to find truth. The spiritual levels and the way mankind can fall when not connected to our natural design.

How definite the state of alignment to Creator set us on the path to return and unite with our highest nature.

The fact that only mankind is out of their natural design, living in celebration to nothingness.

Allen
      Participant

One thing that “blew my mind” from the lesson and readings is the reality of actual instruction on a practical methodology of attaining something beyond this world, discovering purpose, experiencing peace and transcendence in this life. Many other systems of religious, philosophical, and political ideology make claims but neglect to deliver forthright, testable, and practical instructions for understanding and filling desires in this life. For this, I am thankful.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.