Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Malka
      Participant

The first thing I have note down is that, regards less is I know or follow Kabbalah I do feel some time feeling that are no material or material inspired, so peoples with no relation, knowledge or even desire of Kabbalah knowledge are in Dee able to relate with, God, Hashem, Creator or any other name referring at, it or him.
      Then a second is the knowledge now, that the Zohar, do advice about the renascences of the Kabbalah in our days. I can’t read and understand the Zohar at this time (Hopefully some time I will), but I will appreciate for you to let me know where am I could find that portion.
      Thaks for your help and dedication
      Rafael

Abdullah Khodadad
      Participant

I’m hoping to reach a level of self-awareness that never fades out. Is it possible?

Marita
      Participant

It has been a wonderful first week, I feel exhilaration and gratitude! I keep going back to the idea that the Creator wants to fill us with Light, and it’s important for me to make sure I am empty enough (of all things this-worldly) so that I am able to receive. That it’s not just me reaching out into the darkness in the hopes of finding meaning but there’s this great Love wanting to reach me, too, if I’m ready for the connection.

Enoon
      Participant

The way I feel as I try to study in a type of meditative state praying for guidance, how quickly I can sense a calmness that grows from a root of fear into great comfort and desire to learn more.

Cristie
      Participant

I’ve been working on self development for sometime and there were some things that I naturally came to conclusion and when those same ideas were presented here I was actually pleasantly surprised to know that I have been on the right path. The point of the heart, being something I concluded that all people have, except I just called it “God’s spark”. Also I inherently understood that everything we see today is a result of our past actions and if we want to see something different then we have to change and make different decision etc… I’ve been wanting to study Kabbalah for quite some time, yet other things kept getting in the way until now. I felt that it was time for me to just jump in and do it. I am very glad I did.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to watch this lesson. Studying in English is not easy for me because it is not my language. However, I am trying to understand as much as possible from the information presented. Sometimes I also use a translator and I think I’m doing well with my studies so far. The most powerful moment of this particular lesson for me was the realization that even though Kabbalah is about the spiritual development of an individual, in its deepest essence the activity of such a person advances the development of the whole society. For we are all one.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.