Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

It’s beginning to make sense.  That’s a relief !

What is new & exciting is to be able to accept, now, that my ego is here to stay, that there is no point in trying to suppress it, and that it s based on the desire to do better than someone else.   I have been witnessing this in myself recently, and noticing that it causes  me to be irritable & critical – which of course is noticed and the same is given back to me.  Not pleasant for me, or the Other !

Since this is true for everyone, I may as well stop being critical of myself, since I can now see it from a higher perspective. However, I can only change myself, and although we ve been told Others will change around us, so far, I dont know that, and feel ambiguous and curious as to how I will see others from now on.

So, it seems, my friends, that we are being prepared to begin the group of 10, where we will have a LAB, a place where all this will begin to be recognized consciously.  I am guessing that my ego will find it very challenging !  I just hope the point in the heat is strong & will prevail !

julie
      Participant

1) nothing in our reality is without a purpose of good.

2) Slowly, through our life experiences, we will begin to see that everything comes from a single attitude of someone, this Upper Force that operates on us. This is the point from which the wisdom of Kabbalah truly begins.

3) Love covers all crimes

Sharon
      Participant

The idea that we cannot attain the Creator directly but only through the friends blew my mind.

martin
      Participant

Mind blowing – an understatement. Mine, or what’s left of it, went off like a cracker. Coffee went flying had to get another one. Like Myva it was Dr Laitman’s response to is there a God with a resounding NO! It’s just as well I listened to the remainder of the video as it put that statement into perfect context. It’s so easy to get captivated by our limited perception of reality in this world, a simulation of upper reality, where even a glimpse gives a different and mesmerising perspective. I am wondering what more than a mere glimpse might reveal?

Phin Mackness
      Participant

Thank you for this opportunity to reflect, and share insights.

I’ve read a numerous comments from other students, your perspective helps shape others, thank you for contributing. A few take homes which resonate w/ me.

The ego is so close to us it’s difficult to see, through separation (mindfulness) we get to enjoy new perspectives and how to use it as a driving force.

Fixing relationships between one another, as well as our internal attitudes (treating those as one wishes to be treated) towards one another is the methodology to do this. The light that reforms. 

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Seal and imprint.. it left on human. The desire that will never be fulfilled unless one learns how to restrict(more explanations needed) and reject the light(still need more explanation too). The Masach(Screen).

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.