Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

What excited me about this lesson was understanding so clearly the futility of going “against” the ego.  Correcting the ego, rather than eradicating it is such a different way to approach it.  Also, hearing Gil explain that intention is actually the only thing that registers to the Upper Force blew my mind.

Wiger Levering
      Participant

During this course, I really started to fear that all I was doing, came from my ego; how to distinguish what is egoistic from what is spiritual in my eagerness. Happy to see that – for now – this is not something to focus on too heavily.
      Thanks for this insight (and others)

Rae
      Participant

After watching the teachings and attending the zoom class with Gionni yesterday…

After watching ” The Point in the Heart Thrives” several times yesterday and reading the readings and some delicious treats from the Kabbalah Library last night…

My perspective changes today in a way that blew my mind: “I” ceased to exist, except within the perspective of others around me. “They are all parts of me”, before. Now, “I” do not exist at all, other than through those outside of me. If “I” am not within them “I” do not exist.  ❤️ the feeling was pure, it was connection with others through the Point in the heart and what gratitude to feel it thriving in This World 🌎 this feeling and perception will be outgrown by my ego soon so it was important to share it in our forum!

How all the teachings of Julian in the final video answer all my unspoken questions

How I understand when Dr. Michael Laitman says “God does not exist…” (Talk about complete change of perception)!

And such a balanced feeling within all the while… Just beautiful to have Life ❤️

Gratitude for the Connection above ego, may it draw the Light that Reforms and bring contentment to Creator ❤️

Rae
      Participant

After watching the teachings and attending the zoom class with Gionni yesterday…

After watching ” The Point in the Heart Thrives” several times yesterday and reading the readings and some delicious treats from the Kabbalah Library last night…

My perspective changes today in a way that blew my mind: “I” ceased to exist, except within the perspective of others around me. “They are all parts of me”, before. Now, “I” do not exist at all, other than through those outside of me. If “I” am not within them “I” do not exist.  ❤️ the feeling was pure, it was connection with others through the Point in the heart and what gratitude to feel it thriving in This World 🌎 this feeling and perception will be outgrown by my ego soon so it was important to share it in our forum!

How all the teachings of Julian in the final video answer all my unspoken questions

Gratitude for the Connection above ego, may it draw the Light of Reform and bring contentment to Creator ❤️

D
      Participant

I love the books.

“There is no time in the spiritual world, no space, and no motion. The Upper Worlds are not above us in the physical sense of the word. “Ascent” actually means “regaining consciousness. ”

It seems I can’t get enough of the literature.

Roger Fry
      Participant

For me it was: work with wat you’ve got. There is no need to try to put a lid on desires.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.