Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

to connect has generally left me wanting, and so connecting in bestowing is a new thing entirely, Yes. Thanks

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

I have no doubt that Kabballah holds authentic knowledge for Spiritual Awakening because I can equate the knowledge to soo much of what I’ve experienced, many death and rebirth cycles, after so many I started to understand them by physical symptoms and animal visits.  The physical was / is a rash that eventually dries up and leaves the skin looking like a snake that has shed it’s skin.  My last visitors which appeared in my bedroom, on the same night, was a scorpion (which shook me to my core) and a beautiful ladybird (which restored my hope), I sobbed and rejoiced and appreciated the messages each brought.  It has been a rough climb.  I’m so grateful for the knowledge … makes me feel less crazy Lol.

Jazmir
      Participant

How ego really damaged us, and is a force that we feel very comfortable with and hardly feel it.

Thank you.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Beginning to understand the difference between desire itself and the ego it’s all becoming clear to me. It’s a beautiful thing.

Rosie
      Participant

I guess I could call it ‘finding relief.’ I feel like I’ve been on this journey all by myself for a long time. I’m so relieved to know that there is a way forward and that the way is not alone. I’ve always sensed a sort of patience from the Creator and feel that I was led to be here, right now. I yearn for inner correction. I feel my imperfections and I accept them as necessary learning experiences. I’m grateful to be here. Thank you to all the instructors. Might take awhile, but once I get through all the Hebrew and download inwardly, all the concepts, I will find the inner comfort that I’ve been searching for, for a long time.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

When I watched video 2.1 and/or video 2.2, I began to realize what has been missing from all my attempts to do the right thing and help make the world a better, a good, world. This was always what I felt was what I wanted to do in life, but it never worked. Instead I got apposed at every turn, suspected and disbelieved, even accused of lying and of being evil.

What I was missing was that very fundamental and most crucial thing of all: A direct connection with the Creator, – It’s not that I didn’t believe in Him, certainly not. I always felt His presence and that He was guiding me towards “something”. But I never engaged Him directly because I felt I wasn’t ‘good enough’, I hadn’t achieved a spiritual level that justified me asking Him about anything, and certainly not asking Him to help me. So I just knew He was there, but struggled on my own.

Now I understand how important it is to engage with Him directly, and I know how to do so, and now I also know how to pray.

………

When I watched video 2.4, you (Julian) made me chuckle when you said (something like this) “You probably have, or will, ask yourselves: Isn’t the wish to become like Him the greatest example of Egoistic drive that one can think of?”

It made me chuckle because yes, of course I have thought of that. But the answer doesn’t change: We have to work with our Ego by correcting our intentions – and alternatively maintain our already corrected intentions – behind the ego-driven things that we do and aspire to do.

………

PS. I apologize for being late once again. This week I have been battling Covid, but I’m finally beginning to feel better. Thank you in advance for bearing with me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.