Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Viewing 2 posts - 43 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

From 5 minutes of light:

We are the first to correct the system of spirituality; the whole of reality. Because we are so coarse, therefore we can attract the light of Hochma. Before it was a preparation period, leading to this point.

How lucky we are to live in these wondrous times.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>For me, it’s still hitting me that we do everything for own on sake.  What scares me is that our ego is becoming stronger, I always put ego as a negative and i am a big afraid that I will become a ‘not a nice person’ someday. But probably not.</p>

Rune T. A.
        Participant

I am pleased to hear that it is ok to also want to attain spirituality for my own benefit as well as because I want to see the world in a corrected state.

Sorry. Didn’t mean to reply on your reflection.

Viewing 2 posts - 43 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.