Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

I am called to change my intentions to act according to my Creator. Even though I may not be able, for any reason, to act accordingly, my desire is enough to have a good start in changing my way from egotistic to giving the right way.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

I hope it will work, this bestowal. You need to find the trust and responsibilities .

Dee
      Participant

It’s not about I, it’s about we. I realized that when I address thought I need to grow my egoism and always it should be we. Incredible, how complicated this can be!!

Mihaela
      Participant

I was given a new perspective on how Kabbalah is different from other teachings. It shows us the danger of reaching the Upper Force through the ego, of working alone to achieve greatness.

“If we had perceived the Upper Force with our egoistic desire, we would become a Klipa.[…] The only way to be rid of the ego is to equalize in form with that of the Collective Soul.”

Kabbalah shows us how reality is built from small pieces that fit like a puzzle. It teaches us how to solve the puzzle and how to integrate into it.

T C
      Participant

It makes perfect sense that connection is the path to the ultimate goal. Since we are the result of shattering and silo-ing, our corrected state is a connected state. This week’s lesson really drove that point home to me.

Wendi
      Participant

Oh! Mary had noticed that the “WE” in Wendi had been capitalized on yesterday’s student session. “Not my doing, Hashem’s!” WEll, we just need to correct ourselves, then everyone else will change with us!!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.