Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I really enjoyed reading the article “Arvut” (mutual guarantee). Thank you!

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I needed to watch these videos a few times. I’m truly humbled to be amongst you all.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

In one word. LOVE

Clara
      Participant

Can I say here a word? Does Kabbalah have something like a complaint corner, where one is allowed to tell things even if it’s not allowed? Without the whole universe would be blown away!? After sleeping one night over the workshop I realize that I gave this world more meaning and more value that it actually has. I saw in it my own wish of how it should be projecting my heart on it ignoring the worlds inability to rise to that state, waisting myself. And that the whole pain in life is because there is no vessel which would receive what is bestowing. That means I always was in a wrong place, wanting it to be right. And that I don’t want to kill the body in order to be free from the world but to kill everybody else, who is rezisting against connection. That means I want to kill the ego and I want to leave this world and to dissapear. Now I know what I truly want, thank you.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

It’s blowing my mind that I’m looking forward to joining a group.  I’ve rarely enjoyed groups because we are all such egoists (and I’m shy).  But, I can already feel how different this is going to be.  The forum is already building something.  Just imagine what a group of point-in-the-hearters will build!

Cat
      Participant

I have learned that I have to be willing to set aside feeling that I don’t matter or that I somehow don’t deserve love to be willing to be receptive to the connection and elevation and love from the group.  Also setting aside whatever is going on in day to day life.

Focusing on connecting to and loving others makes it easy to set the ego aside and shuts down the barrage of egoistic thoughts.

I have learned that I can actually do that.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.