Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

The knowledge that we are all equal in the workshop and that the outer looks do not matter.

Katel
      Participant

I was elated with the set of rules and organization of the group or workshop! Never heard of anything like it before, i am wowed by it and can’t wait to experience it soon.

Shmuley
      Participant

Interesting that true spirituality has to do with working spirituality in this life with a group of likeminded people. In other religious groups spirituality had to do with leaving reality. Here spirituality and reality are the same.

Beverly
      Participant

Good Morning!

This is a statement, question, epiphany, and fear.

It took me 2 days to process my experience and this is what I deducted.

…………………………………

I was a little confused with the process of the graduate forum. So, I signed into a “workshop” which I was not prepare to undertake.

What I deducted from my inner self was quite frightening.

I saw myself! With all the ugly details and ego.

Of course I ran to hide from the world and myself…..

So, the questions….

Does everyone come to this realization?

If so, how does one push through?

For me pushing through my ego is quite shameful and embarrassing. This ego that lives within has a name: PTSD, the beast.  It fights others with words to maintain it’s survival.

How does Kabu or does it…deal with this type of behavior?

I see my truth on the other side of the veil, but have never had anyone to stand with me as I push through…and I’ve always given myself an excuse to be a victim.

So, AGAIN I am at this crossroad.

How does one shed an Ego that is BIGGER than life itself. One that fights viciously to stay Alive?

Because it is clear to me that I am at a place of change or go home and I prefer not to go home!

Thanks

Andrew
      Participant

The lesson shocked me in a deep way.

The purpose of the rules to create the proper environment for doing the workshops was very helpful.

The way we are to prepare ourselves before coming to the workshop makes so much sense.

Each person comes not with concern about themselves but on how to listen and connect with others. The focus is entirely on the others. I loved this lesson!

Dora Francis
      Participant

The guidelines for the conduct of the workshop were really outstanding to me as it immediately got me to realize what I was doing wrong in my interactions at home, work, socially etc.  Although I have been exposed to what was explained on many occasions and in different forums before but somehow it didn’t have the impact on me as it did this time. Somehow during the session I truly had a light bulb moment when I said this is what my interactions with others is missing. Maybe the Creator is indeed creating a Kli in me.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.