Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

In the book Awakening to Kabbalah pg 37

Rae
        Participant

received this book today, thank you so much for all our are and all you do ❤️

Rae
      Participant

Reading this forum is blowing my mind and expanding my heart in ways I could have never imagined possible, even in a million lifetimes; let alone this one ❤️🙏😍

Prayers Up for the Light that Reforms to continue to Nurture through the Love of Friends and  Bring Contentment to Creator ❤️

Lora Vatalaro
        Participant

I want to join in with this prayer! ❤️ Better said—I am joining in on this prayer!

Soraziz
      Participant

I am really excited. So many things are beginning to make sense. I am really happy to have reach this point.

Rae
        Participant

So glad to hear it, beautiful Friend 💖

Miryam
      Participant

As I read the Avrut, I had a very profound experience of knowing how changed I am from the Miryam who got just about this far in the first 4 courses a couple of years back, closed the books (firmly, I thought) and walked away from KABU. What I used to regard as absolute arrogance – for instance, KABU’s teaching about the role of the nation of Israel as not only a gateway, but the only gateway – I now embrace as the simple truth. I am more and more in awe of the absolute perfection and beauty and love of the Creator’s plan for the conscious rejoining of all our separated fragments. I am more and more shaken and inspired by this fragment’s responsibility in this, for this.  I feel these two forces working together, driving me forward, and again, more awe. In truth, though, I need not be shaken. This is my arrogance. After all, There is none else besides Him.

Lora Vatalaro
        Participant

I love your phrase, “this fragment’s responsibility in this, for this.”  Thank you for you post!

Rae
        Participant

Beautiful!!! 😘

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

I was not aware of how organized the meetings for connection are (a breath of fresh air). It is extremely encouraging to see how devoted the mentors/teachers are to help the participants learn the rules and customs of group work. I almost feel (or do feel) the future connections being made and my point in the heart glowing from the joy I feel in the others. I look forward to playing my part in the most un-selfish way that is possible. I ask the Creator to create within me a new heart of flesh and help me discard the stubborn heart of stone. May you all come in contact (connect) and be transformed by the light of the Upper-Force!

Lora Vatalaro
        Participant

Thank you so much!

Rae
        Participant

Thank you for helping me grow!!

Steph
      Participant

A new perspective for me is I’m learning how to feel with another person and the Creator at the same time, if I focus solely on supporting the group or another person.  Thank you Julian!

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.