Reflect: Share a revelation from the session that stimulated your imagination or offered a fresh perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share a revelation from the session that stimulated your imagination or offered a fresh perspective.

Reflect: Share a revelation from the session that stimulated your imagination or offered a fresh perspective.

Viewing 2 posts - 19 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miryam
      Participant

Dear Ones,

It has become clear to me that the Creator has another path, another plan for me than the Wisdom of Kabbalah. Everything I have received from the teachings, teachers, students, participants – past, present and future -is so precious to me. I wish everyone the very best, always, and since my wish is in alignment with the Creator, I know that it is coming true in every now.

With Love, Miryam

Paul
        Participant

Thanks Miryam, for all your heartfelt reflections and insights that you gave us during these courses.

All the best.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Trust the process. Even when it doesnt feel like anything is happening, especially during the times that you feel like you’re regressing, something is happening. We are continually moving towards the Creator. I look forward to being part of the group of ten. I hope that it turns out to be an incubator and nurturer of all the points in the heart to keep growing closer together and in the process reach greater adhesion with the creator.

Viewing 2 posts - 19 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.