Reflect: Share a revelation from the session that stimulated your imagination or offered a fresh perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share a revelation from the session that stimulated your imagination or offered a fresh perspective.

Reflect: Share a revelation from the session that stimulated your imagination or offered a fresh perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jazmir
      Participant

The power of the group to reveal the Creator. There is no choice but the society.

Than you

Andreanne
      Participant

I think our instructor Julian was particularly effective at explaining complex concepts simply. I integrated the concept of the creation of the vessel with the use of the positive/negative idea and visual representation better than ever before. I’ll likely watch the videos a second time since I find I usually  integrate more the second time. In fact, I’ll also be re-reading books and blogs. I loved to hear from Rav Leitman, that we are privileged to have been called by the creator to reconnect spiritually, and am grateful to have the opportunity of being of service to other like-minded friends on the way.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I watched this whole course twice and video 5.4 three times.  And the selection of “Related” materials was incredible. I can’t believe how much was made clear in this course. What absolutely blew my mind was understanding how “bestow to bestow” is actually below and courser than “receive to bestow.”  Julian made the why of that SO clear.  Understanding this has allowed me to understand tzizum and the masach in a whole new way.

Maria
      Participant

I can’t thank Dr. Laitman, you and everyone involved in this teachings enough!

They way I feel you’ve prepared my ego in this 4 courses in order to start working on it is absolutly wonderful!

Thank you! That’s all I can say with my best comitment and intention to be part of this great group of friends!

Rae
      Participant

Just wow 😍

eternally grateful 💖

D
      Participant

Our second nature is something we build. We are given the 3 pillars – the Rav, the group, and the texts. We begin to always think of 3 things – the Creator, the environment/others, and myself. We begin to form the correct habit which becomes our second nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.