New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 3 › Discuss › Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.
- This topic has 39 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 2 days, 21 hours ago by Vera.
- April 21, 2020 at 6:44 pm EDT #28803
Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModerator
Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.
- May 28, 2023 at 5:02 pm EDT #320974VeraParticipant
I finally understand the importance and the essence of the 613 mitzvot, our way to climb up again the ladder through the 125 states, and how important the intention behind each mitzvah is! Also it blew my mind that we don’t have to correct all the 613 mitzvot individually, but the correction can be done by others and still be corrected for everyone.
- May 28, 2023 at 1:50 pm EDT #320947Yael AhavaParticipant
Taking the action to transform my self, beginning the intention to write a list of the 613 mitzvot and start to do them cheking the list and do an altruistic action of giving.Here is the moment when i really want to start the process in receiving from the Creator,and giving to others.Turning my self in Ahava,Shalom and light day by day drop by drop.
- May 28, 2023 at 1:20 pm EDT #320943Abogado Carlos MortheraParticipant
We are handcuffed by nature or The Creator
- April 12, 2023 at 4:53 am EDT #317796JohnParticipant
I’m “getting IT”. The LIGHT IS HERE, right NOW. Always has been, and always will be. I just need to focus the Attention that works HERE, in this point in the heart, on the Intention to screen out all desires for self alone, and only allow the desire to bestow, to please the Creator, and to benefit and serve the whole of Life.
- March 21, 2023 at 4:39 pm EDT #315754SarahParticipant
There are many times when I feel as if I m not getting anywhere and my efforts on the spiritual path aren’t working. Times when I start to pray & my mind wanders off, forgetting I was trying to communicate with on High. Then a sense of frustration & failure. What an eye opener & relief, to hear Tony say : – the pushing away is a way of increasing the desire. To have this explained & understood is invaluable, & a great encouragement. It has alerted me to the process, so I will, I hope, be able to push further. Thank you so much!
- January 20, 2023 at 3:27 pm EST #310475HollyParticipant
Letting go of ego and trusting all is for my spirit to advance, All is his will.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.