Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen Assayag
      Participant

As correction occurs in the spiritual world, by everyone for everyone, the pull of the corporal world grows stronger and thus the forces pushing individuals to tshuva and tikkun are harsher.

Vera
      Participant

I finally understand the importance and the essence of the 613 mitzvot, our way to climb up again the ladder through the 125 states, and how important the intention behind each mitzvah is! Also it blew my mind that we don’t have to correct all the 613 mitzvot individually, but the correction can be done by others and still be corrected for everyone.

Yael Ahava
      Participant

Taking the action to transform my self, beginning the intention to write  a list of the 613 mitzvot and start to do them cheking the list and do an altruistic action of giving.Here is the moment when i really want to start the process in receiving from the Creator,and giving to others.Turning my self in Ahava,Shalom and light day by day drop by drop.

Yael Ahava.

We are handcuffed by nature or The Creator

John
      Participant

I’m “getting IT”.  The LIGHT IS HERE, right NOW.  Always has been, and always will be.  I just need to focus the Attention that works HERE, in this point in the heart, on the Intention to screen out all desires for self alone, and only allow the desire to bestow, to please the Creator, and to benefit and serve the whole of Life.

Sarah
      Participant

There are many times when I feel as if I m not getting anywhere and my efforts on the spiritual path aren’t working. Times when I start to pray & my mind wanders off, forgetting I was trying to communicate with on High. Then a sense of frustration & failure.  What an eye opener & relief, to hear Tony say : – the pushing away is a way of increasing the desire.  To have this explained & understood is invaluable, & a great encouragement. It has alerted me to the process, so I will, I hope, be able to push  further.   Thank you so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.