Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 1 posts - 55 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard
      Participant

With regards to the Revelation of Evil:

Several years ago when I was attempting to understand the 10 sephiroth, I came across the Idea that good and evil were the left and right hands of the creator, indeed that evil was not only necessary but intentional.

This really disturbed me at the time, I was struggling with serious questions and having an existential crisis for quite a few years, like an obsessive search for the truth that would end my suffering, which at the time was colossal.

Now I am quite comfortable with this revelation, because I realise that I have a choice to avoid taking part in Evil, at least consciously, and therefore walking on the path of light eliminates a great deal of suffering and causes our good luck to return to us.

I have learned this first hand through direct experience.

Viewing 1 posts - 55 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.