Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dyrk
      Participant

This week’s lesson has helped me mentally relax in trying to “force my mind” to understand what exactly is meant by a lot of the Kabbalistic language. I feel a new sense of “trust” that if I stick with this training, then there will come new moments within my conscious sphere where part of me will “recognize” these things that, right now, I am unclear about.

Kelvin Sellers
      Participant

What blew my mind in this study is the fact that in correcting myself. I also have an affect on my environment, I also inspire and correct it. Through that thought within my consciousness, I came to see that shalom means peace. which is an acronym for positive energy always corrects error.

Niklas
      Participant

I was very curious to learn a little more about the symbolic language called “The Language of Roots and Branches”. Since I am coming from Christian Mysticism, I have had many symbolic dreams, visions etc.

I always said that those messages come from the “spirit world”. At first, I wasn’t sure, if Kabbalists talk about a different “spiritual world” than me. They do not because many, many messages from the spirit world fit in perfectly with Kabbalah. However, I have learned that I constantly misinterpret those messages completely. I already knew that they are talking in a symbolic language and that this symbolic language is always about inner states and feelings, but only through the wisdom of Kabbalah was I able to properly understand many of their messages.

In an attempt to make sense of the messages, I started creating a symbolic dictionary, so I can interpret the messages, relate them to inner feeling states and finally understand them. However, now I know that this approach is exactly the wrong way around. Kabbalists start with feeling states and by first attaining a concept deeply, they start to understand symbols correctly and are even able to write their own symbolic documents, eventually.

I feel like my approach is an approach that easily leads to confusion, so I will try the kabbalistic approach.

I learned that “Nations” stand for physical desires and “Israel” represents the desire to have a direct connection with or attainment of God. I also know that “angel” stands for “a force of nature”.

I believe that “queen” stands for the female, receiving principle (the will to receive) and King stands for the male, giving principle (the will to bestow).

With this knowledge, I want to share a song that has found me. As someone coming from Christian Mysticism and learning the symbolic meaning of Kabbalist words, the following song summarises all that I have learned or gone through up until the end of Week 3 ingeniously. As I said, I will stop trying to understand symbolic messages intellectually first, but use the kabbalistic approach of first attaining a concept and then understanding the symbols behind it instead. Still, I love that song.

For me, it has been sung from the Creator for the point in the heart.

Angel by Son & Dad: https://youtu.be/alMzOlqdiwo

Maria
      Participant

The more I suffer from the lack of what I want, the readier I am to make greater and greater efforts in order to

obtain it. Therefore, if the Creator makes me suffer from the lack of the spiritual, I will be compelled to make an

effort to reach it. Very interesting!!

Robert Howlett
      Participant

This week has enabled me to identify, why  I was getting confused with words and there meaning, such as Torah, Nations, Mitzvah’s and Spirituality. By changing what I study and how I study, I have a clearer understanding of these terms from a Kabbalistic point of view.

ben cooling
      Participant

hello, i am finding a great del of inter connection in my life. faith above rreason. loving the study and the reciving pleasure inorder to bestow pleasure to furfill the thought of creation love the language and really enjonying the course lay out and the gentel increase of content. also finding some pops.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.