Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

This structure is just a division of the spiritual desire that we need to correct into sefirot, partzufim, and worlds. The most basic division of the desire is 1 Sefira. 5 Sefirot compose 1 partzuf. 5 Partzufim compose 1 world. There are 5 worlds in total.

Diane
      Participant

I feel the penny dropping! – I have been seeking and searching for quite some time and have gone down many rabbit holes on my journey.  I get a real feel that this path is going to answer some of my long standing questions.

David J
      Participant

Not understanding

David J
      Participant

To know that understanding the language of roots and branches is ok, that the understanding will come.

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

The screen modifier. Interesting tool.

Marc
      Participant

One of the things that blew my mind in week 3 was that the path of pain is our unconscious development. The fact that we are unaware of how we are being developed.  This alone causes us to suffer. This really opened me up to a new place of understanding and also new realm of seeking.  Such a powerful revelation for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.