Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      William Taylor
      Participant

It blew my mind when I actually looked in my heart and saw the reason why I wanted to go with the Creator connect. In the beginning mostly I just didn’t want to burn in hell so it was for me that I was seeking the connection. Now I see I want to connect and be one with our creator because I want his will to be done my will causes destruction his will causes love and peace.

Maria
      Participant

Thank you soooo much for all this work, platform, dedication, videos, wisdo

D
      Participant

“Had it not been for the engagement in Torah and Mitzvot Lishma, to bring contentment to the Creator with them, and not to benefit ourselves, there would have been no tactic in the world that could help us invert our nature.”

Marli
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>There are currently 70 posts on the Week 1 forum posing this question, and only 10 on this Week 5 one. It surprises me how little activity is here, and I hope to see it grow. The perspectives offered in this course alone are invaluable to me, and I’m optimistic to learn of these subjects more personally.</p>

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

This journey is mind blowing. I have been studying the wisdom of Kabbalah for a few years now and for the very first time I understand certain concepts but more importantly I have started feeling them. THANK YOU.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Yesterday I felt a very strong feeling of the longing to know and be with the Creator, it became very strong and my tears just popt out like they do now, only thinking of him/her. It is a feeling of belonging…that I have lost what I sometimes had..and I fell a missing, it makes me feel sorry.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.