Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 11. Conclusion Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

KabU
    Participant

Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Social connectedness plays a crucial role in our lives, influencing both our physical health and emotional well-being. Let’s delve into why it matters:

Longevity and Health:

People with strong social bonds have a 50% increased likelihood of survival compared to those with fewer connections.
      Socially connected individuals are less prone to serious illnesses such as heart disease, stroke, and dementia.
      Depression and anxiety are less prevalent among those who maintain social connections.
      Mental and Emotional Resilience:

When we have stable and supportive relationships, we are better equipped to cope with stress, hard times, and emotional challenges.
      Socially connected people are more adept at handling anxiety and depression.
      Healthy Choices:

Socially connected individuals are more likely to make healthy lifestyle choices.
      These choices include eating well, engaging in physical activity, and maintaining overall well-being.

Community Well-Being:

Social connectedness extends beyond individual health.
      It fosters trust and resilience within communities.
      A sense of community belonging and inclusive connections contribute to positive outcomes for everyone.

Eva
      Participant

I loved everything, I flew through the whole course in 2 days.  Usually it is so hard for me to write comments and reflect, but here!? It came easy and with flow. Many of these concepts were familiar to me and so looking forward digging deeper into the network of connection, the incredibly intelligence of our body , how it is capable to sense and navigate the human network through our incredibly “high tech” nervous system, if we master – both scientifically and experientially – the “program language” of it, and use it’s full potential, we totally, really can sense into each other on visceral level. When that conscious level of bio-neuro-chemical connection happens, I imagine we complete the goal of Creation, all the puzzle pieces get into place 💞🧩🥰

Rae
      Participant

Great teachers, books and Friends ❤️

So grateful for all you are and all you do 🙏😍

I want to see Lio in dreads again lol

Seriously tho, I will take more classes like these and I’m grateful to not be alone and lonely all the time anymore!

We are all connected

Rae
      Participant

Great teachers, books and Friends ❤️

So grateful for all you are and all you do 🙏😍

We are all connected

Peter
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Great course! It shows what’s not right at the moment. First relations may have come more naturally, and instinctively and our bodies are perfect for it, but now we have something to work on. Makes you want to make good relations even more.</p>

Sauli
      Participant

This is something that needs to happen in every level of life!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.