Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 11. Conclusion Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

KabU
    Participant

Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

It was very eye opening. Reflecting on my life I see how true this has been for me. Thanks to all the presenters!

Attila
      Participant

The course was well designed and delivered. Thank you for creating it. The content itself is something I was already aware of. It was still a good reminder to see how isolated and individualistic we became and being herded toward a very undersirable state.

As next steps it would be great to see this content become available to a much broader group of people.

Thank you again, well done.

Rivka
      Participant

This course was fantastic. It confirmed many of my own feelings about our social environment and the impact it has on a person individually and on the rest of society. I am so grateful and excited to be a part of the KabU environment. It fills my heart with hope to live in a future integral world. By being a part of the KabU environment is great privilege and joy.Going forward I would like to find a way how to offer my skills toward the vision of an integral world offered in this and other KabU courses.

Sue Witchworks
      Participant

It makes me happy to see other students ffound this course helpful. I for one feel disappointed. The videos are nice and all and the information is of course valuable in a way. BUT it is just too shallow. The basic knowledge I could extract is just that social relationships are very important. Oh well, I’ve known that before. Change your environment to feel better and be more productive. Easier said than done. I would have loved for some in-depth guidance in one of those topics. Such a general overview did not really help me much, I’m afraid. If I wanna be reminded to smile and be good to each other, I can refer to my tabletop calendar for that, not a 120$ annual membership here.

I am sorry to be so negative since you must have put a lot of work into this course, and I want to acknowledge that. On the other hand, what good would an offer for connection be, if I could not share more negative feedback with you? Needless to say, I will continue studying and will hopefully find a course that suits me better. Have a great day!

zohreh
      Participant

I have often felt lonely, sad, and unhappy in my life. Although I have good relationships with others, but not to the extent that I am a complete benefactor, nor to the extent that I make myself and others happy, my relationships are always up to the task. It was a family and a job, which is not happy either. After finishing this course, I realized that relationships are higher than doing a job, which causes happiness, a good, positive and constructive feeling, and it is necessary to establish very active and hard-working social relationships.

George
      Participant

Very good course

Thank You!

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.